The All Party Parliamentary Group on Social Integration has teamed up with British Future for this online webinar, to share the findings from Part One from our latest inquiry into social connection during the COVID-19 crisis. Members of the group, as well as co-authors of the report, will share the findings so far and look forward to the future challenges for businesses, charities and public sector organisations that work with isolated groups.
Date and Time: Thursday 14th May, 12.00PM – 1.15PM
– Peter Gibson MP, APPG on Social Integration Member
– Jill Rutter, Director of Strategy & Relationships, British Future
– Will Tanner, Director of UK Onward
– Jo Broadwood, CEO of Belong
– Sunder Katwala, Director, British Future (Chair)
ICYMI: Follow this link to view a recording of the webinar on the British Future YouTube channel.
You can access slides from the presentation of the Inquiry findings here.